úterý 7. ledna 2020

Hello guys! My name is Anna and I am from Czech Republic.
I had few blogs in a past, but I never had a time to write regulary each week or month.
But I am about to try once again, because this time I got so many things happing and changing in my life. So many amazing and inspiring people around and so many new experiences I want to share with the rest of our lovely world.
So I plan to write about lifestyle - I mean, about exercising, about healty cooking about enjoying every single move we make in our daily life.
But I also want to write about my plans, my trips and vacations, about new people, new places I plan to visit this year.
Well I am such a big music lover and fan, so you can also expect a lot of musical recommendations and criticals. I already got a 4 tickets to upcomming concerts of The Calling, James Arthur, Avril Lavigne and Harry Styles. Sooooo this year will be full of fun and music!

Sooooo stay tuned, I will write my first post about my lifestyle change tomorrow.

See ya ♥

xoxo
Anna

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat